Bouquet Embroidery Workshop (5th Sep, 12-3pm)
About this workshop:
This embroidery class will teach you 8 embroidery stitches which ranges from beginner to intermediate levels. You will be guided throughout all 10 techniques, and finally create your own 3D floral embroidered bouquet by the end of the 3-hour class. Beginners are totally welcomed!
What you will learn in this workshop:
- 8 types of embroidery techniques
- 3D flowers using embroidery
- Setting up the embroidery hoop, transferring bouquet pattern and finishing up the hoop
Materials provided (participants can take home):
- Embroidery Needle
- Embroidery Hoop
- Embroidery Threads
- Embroidery Fabric
Craft Difficulty Level: Beginner
Workshop Date/Time: 5th September 2020, Saturday, 12-3pm
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Kim Choo @ 111 East Coast Road, S428800
Due to safe-distancing measures, the workshop will be limited to 10 pax per time slot. Participants will be required to take their temperature at L1 before heading up to the workshop space at L2.
* Please note that workshop fees are not refundable and not exchangeable into store credits for purchase of products.
* Should there be any request for change of dates due to unforeseen circumstances after the workshop fee has been paid, feel free to email us! We will arrange another date for you! :)