Floral Sequin Earring Workshop (12th Sep, 12-3pm)
About this workshop:
Create your own floral sequin earrings in this fun hands-on workshop! You will be taught appliqué techniques and how to embroider sequins and beads to create a floral piece on a jewelry backing. At the end of this workshop, you will be able to take home a pair or two earrings handmade entirely by you!
What you will learn in this workshop:
- Beading and sequin techniques
- Transforming the florals into jewelry pieces
- Sewing techniques using nylon transparent threads
- Embroidery & Beading Needle
- Ear studs & posts (Dangles upon request)
- Embroidery Threads
- Sequins and Beads
Craft Difficulty Level: Beginner
Workshop Date/Time: 12th Sep 2020, Saturday, 12-3pm
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Kim Choo @ 111 East Coast Road S428801
Due to safe-distancing measures, the workshop will be limited to 10 pax per time slot. Participants will be required to take their temperature at L1 before heading up to the workshop space at L2.
* Please note that workshop fees are not refundable and not exchangeable into store credits for purchase of products.
* Should there be any request for change of dates due to unforeseen circumstances after the workshop fee has been paid, feel free to email us! We will arrange another date for you! :)